New beginning???

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
The house went on the market today, so next week, the Laggan Sub will start being dismantled. That's the bad news. The good news is the new house has a basement that is 50% BIGGER! I have already started drawing layout ideas! Thank you everyone for all of your comments and help over the last 4 years, it has been a great learning experience for me. Everything that has been learned in this layout will go into the next one.

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Well, it's offical, we sold the house, it took all of 3 hours after being listed! Now I will have to start taking the layout down.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
SD90 said:
Well, it's offical, we sold the house, it took all of 3 hours after being listed! Now I will have to start taking the layout down.

Champion great to hear it sold that fast.
If it helps I use "windex" window cleaner to release the senery and road bed on the tracks after 5 min the stuff works great.

GO to it SD 90 :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Wow, fantastic news.:thumb: :thumb: Looks like the housing market hasn't cooled down yet.

It took me about a year after we moved before I could get back to my layout. Man, more work than I want to do again.hamrhamr

Good luck...:wave: :wave:

Fusion

Dec 24, 2005
Ontario, Canada
SD90 said:

3 hours? That's the fastest time I've ever heard someone sell a house. What realestate agency was this?

Good luck with the new house and layout. :thumb:

ls1gto

Sep 24, 2005
Well, it sure is sad to see all that work you've done get torn down but we know it will be back better than ever. Hope everything works out great and we will be looking forward to another "my work in progress" thead real soon! :)

jkristia

Aug 1, 2002
Simi Valley, CA,
Visit site
wow that was faster than when I sold our house. Our house was on the market for 6 hours before it was sold, but that was last year, and I too thought the marked had cooled down a bit.

Good luck with the new house. I moved a year ago, and I still haven't been able to find any time for train yet, and it will probably be another .... long time .... before I'm done with all the projects.

Jesper

cpr_boy

Jul 18, 2004
Edmonton, AB. CA
Thanks for the memories Mike! You're layout was amazing and I'm sad to see it go. I am looking forward on seeing progress on your new layout.

Daryl

2-8-2

Jan 6, 2005
Delaware, Ohio
www.wn-rr.net
The Tick is a cartoon superhero:

180px-The-tick.gif

That line, or quote, is from the movie.