New Bachmann traction cam motors?

Peter Witt 2424

Hi Fellows Sorry I don't know where to post this I am having lots of problem even getting into this site. But here is my question

Does anybody out there have any of the new Bachmann Traction cam motors, if so how do they run? and can you buy them as a replacement part or is all or nothing.
Don
Chilliwack

bill937ca

Does anybody out there have any of the new Bachmann Traction cam motors, if so how do they run? and can you buy them as a replacement part or is all or nothing.
Don
Chilliwack

I'm most familiar with N scale. The new cars come in a hard plastic case instead of the cardboard box with Styrofoam packing. Axles are black. There is some slow speed capability. Some people have run them all day at shows. There is some growling noise especially when run with MRC power packs which may have something to do with pulse power. Again this is for N scale Bachmanns.

Peter Witt 2424

I posted this back a couple of months ago, it looks like Bachmann is not selling any of these PCC's I have not even seen them advertized so just to twig a few memories DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY COMMENTS ON THE NEW CAM MOTOR IN HO for Bachmann Traction

nkp174

Maybe you should try the Bachmann forum on their website. I'm not familiar with their "juice" line...although I do have a soft spot for juice thanks to an O-scale juice layout I saw as a little kid and for a trip on the Shadee Gap electric railway in Orbisonia, Pa.

I know NWSL offers their PDT trucks...perhaps one of them work...Section 4

I love NWSL products, although I've never messed with their PDT trucks.