ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
ezdays - I got double my salery (Twice nuttin is still nuttin') LOL

~~ Mikey (Administrator) :D :D :D

Hey Mikey, does this mean you're not springing for drinks tonight? I thought that it was a right of passage. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now I know why Shamus quit. Being adminstrator put him in too high a tax bracket :p :p

rcwatkins

Jul 4, 2003
TN
Visit site
brakie said:
Mikey,Congrats on becoming a admin.. :thumb: Now,you just know the drinks are on you in the chat room.. :D So,make mine Diet Pepsi. :D
Just don't let all that aspartame go to your head. But I think I'll have a diet pepsi as well.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Congratulations. As is customary with all Executive level promotions, expect to see a complimentary box of horn hook couplers and slightly aged brass Snap Track, courtesy of the B&MC R.R. Management. :thumb: :thumb:

C

Catt

Uh Mikey,That was my sexytery and NO! you can't have her. :D Congrats on the promotion.

P

philip

:thumb:

Way cool Mikey. Best of luck! Maybe on your Gauge salary you can afford this new train set. :wave:

Attachments

• twain 001.jpg
    twain 001.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 56
  • twain.jpg
    twain.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 53

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Thanks Guys!! :D

Philip, That's a great sign!! Actual value $1.00 It's 1/2 price! Really neat!

Catt - yeah - I thought you finallly gave up your hold on your sexytary & passed her on to Shamus.. :D :D :D Ah well - I'll keep filing as I have been - throwing papers around & then looking for them.. :D :rolleyes: :D :wave: :wave:

Same as tools - I "Just Had" in my hand - now where did I put it!?!?!? :eek: :eek: