Netflix Lost In Space Jupiter 2

scifimodelfan

May 10, 2011
Worcester, MA
Hi All, hoping someone will design a model of the new Jupiter 2 from Netflix Lost in Space or the new Chariot in a paper model. Love the new designs and love the new series.

Please someone design the Jupiter with landing legs and the two ramps.

Not that I ask for much...LOL

I have a bunch of reference materials if anyone wants to attempt one

Reactions: ASC Mclaren

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I saw the trailer and was thinking the same. BTW, great to hear from you again! :)

scifimodelfan

May 10, 2011
Worcester, MA
Thanks Revell-fan got locked out for the longest time from this group and finally Zathros helped me out to get back in. Have missed it very much.

I am surprised that no one has taken on the challenge of the new Jupiter. I love the concept and very much enjoyed the series and am waiting not so patiently for the second...LOL

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Maybe someone can post a pic? I can't stream, too far out in the boonies! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
From this perspective the J2 looks like a tick! :)

The design literally screams "paper model"..! ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I hope the show is enjoyable. Slide outs like on the many campers I've seen just doesn't right, would be hard to keep sealed, maintained, and would be such a weak point on a ship. The only spaceship whose slide outs were solid was Battlestar Galactica (The New Series). Is that picture of the actual ship in the series? It looks like it's made of paper?

scifimodelfan

May 10, 2011
Worcester, MA
I hope the show is enjoyable. Slide outs like on the many campers I've seen just doesn't right, would be hard to keep sealed, maintained, and would be such a weak point on a ship. The only spaceship whose slide outs were solid was Battlestar Galactica (The New Series). Is that picture of the actual ship in the series? It looks like it's made of paper?

I really enjoyed the first season and very happy that Netflix has decided to do a second. Yea the pop out sides are a little odd but the concept is that all the Jupiter’s are being ferried to the new planet and once there they become their permsnat residents so the bottom deck called the garage houses the family camper....aka the chariot...lol. So the slide out portions are just like a camper.

Attachments

• 391A6AA8-6739-410A-8DFA-360C2124785A.png
    391A6AA8-6739-410A-8DFA-360C2124785A.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: Sky Seeker

scifimodelfan

May 10, 2011
Worcester, MA
I really enjoyed the first season and very happy that Netflix has decided to do a second. Yea the pop out sides are a little odd but the concept is that all the Jupiter’s are being ferried to the new planet and once there they become their permsnat residents so the bottom deck called the garage houses the family camper....aka the chariot...lol. So the slide out portions are just like a camper.

As you can see I really love this new version....lol

Reactions: Sky Seeker

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hmmm...

I'm wondering why this design looks so familiar...

THEY EVEN COPIED THE ANGULAR INSIDES OF THE MADIBLES!!! ;)

Reactions: johnmiic