Nephilim Fighter build

noctum

Have finished my second build. A Nephilim Fighter. A couple of things to tidy up but I think has come up Ok
picture.php

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It's come out really great! Please, bore us with some build pics!! We love those! :)

noctum

Some tips would be:

I made it by glueing the printed pages to card. this makes the missles to thick to fold well. In hindsight fold these with just paper any maybe add renforcement after if needed.

If it is to be used as a game piece adding some kind of rail through the fuselage to give the wing greated stability, this should be quite easy with rear wings and if where it is most necessary.

I had bit of trouble fitting the tail section. maybe could fold tabs just inside of line of the body section making it a touch thinner or remove tabs and just cut thinner 1mm should be enough.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have left the anntena array off. I just don't like the look of them, even on the Games Workop model. Also not happy with the turbine centres and will have to find a better way to create a rounded point bofore I put them on. Plus it looks fine without them until I learn a better technique.

Happy to answer and questions anyone has anytime with the build.
I got the model from ARMOURMAN's tread (Thanks!) and it have a couple of pics that were very useful.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The pictures did not show as you are a new member. If you ever have this problem again, send me a P.M., and I will promptly approve the post. Great pics! :)