Need remote switch machines

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by anozirarr, Jan 14, 2007.

1. anozirarr

anozirarr New Member

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I need some remote switch machines and I have looked far and near via the web search without much success. I have only found the one source, referenced below, and the item is in BACK ORDER status. The remote switch machine does not have to be of the same specifications as the Aristo-Craft listed below, Just needs to be an AC powered, outdoor application, switch machine. Does anyone know of another vendor for these things?[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remote Switch Machine, Solid Brass Code "332" G Gauge Train Track Switches ; Aristo Craft Trains - ART11299 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kit includes everything necessary to convert Aristo Craft manual control switches to electric remote control operation except wire. Includes remote control button and green and red indicator.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kit includes everything necessary to convert Aristo Craft manual control switches to electric remote control operation except wire. Includes remote control button and green and red indicator.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Usually Ships:
    Back Order

WST Part Num:
    3128 ​

Mfg. Part Num:
    ART11299 ​

Gauge/Scale:
    G

Our Price:
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$12.96[/FONT]​

[/FONT]
  2. Cannonball