Need Help! Missing Directions to Suydam Endine House, Kit #9

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
I have an old Suydam Engine House (Kit #9) in corrugated metal for which I am in need of construction directions. Has anyone ever put one of these together? Maybe someone once built this kit, and still has the directions that they no longer need.

Or, does anyone have one of these kits with the directions that they could copy, so I can assemble this kit or sell it to someone that could? Let me know, and we can discuss compensation. I'd like to get this kit off the shelf. Thanks.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Hi upguy,

I have a Suydam Kit No. 8 "HO-Gage 3-Stall Branch Line ROUNDHOUSE in corrugated metal".

Is this what you are looking for? If yes, I can send you a copy of the instructions. Send me an email with your name/address (click on my user name, left).

Andrew

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
Andrew,

You have mail! What you describe is very similiar--mine is the two-stall version. Those directions will certainly be better than nothing at all.

Wayne,

I thank you for the information about the current producer of this model. That is also a possible source, if no one else can provide the directions that I need.

I really appreciate this assistance.