Need B-52 Cockpit picture

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Huey, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Huey

Huey Member

If there anyone out there who has a detailed picture of B-52 bomber cockpit, I'd appreciate if you can share it here. Thanks.
  2. mark

mark Member

3. Huey

Huey Member

Mark,

Thanks for the websites :D I appreciate this very much. I'm not sure if this is enough for someone who wants to design a cockpit for B-52, I'll have to ask my friend (its enough for me but who am I to say when I'm not a designer hehehehe). I just don't know if his plan will push through as there's been little support from the paper modelling community with regards to purchasing models on-line. It maybe a losing proposition for him in the long run and I can't blame him. It seems GPM is the only Buff serious builders are really buying but they are currently out of print. FG version has too many "kinks" that needs to be resolved, but its good if you want to try building a huge aircraft. If you are a seasoned modeler, you can probably work around the kinks, but if you're just a beginner, you may lose interest after awhile. We'll see what he decides on. Thanks again.
  4. mark

mark Member

your freand makes a new paper model of b52?
  5. Huey

Huey Member

he's planning to do one if he can get enough details but he's having second thoughts because he's not sure if the model will sell. like i said, it will be unfair to put in the hours and effort only not to be able to sell it in the long run. :cry: