need advice

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by 69stang, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. SpArKeY_STi

    SpArKeY_STi Guest

    Lol... its mote then likely a faded ABS...
  2. OhOneWS6

    OhOneWS6 Guest

    Nope it's PVC. It is non-metalic electrical conduit, and it is Grey. It comes in both rigid sticks and flex.
  3. 69stang

    69stang Guest

    its not faded and it isint a electrical conductor it is a plastic pipe
  4. OhOneWS6

    OhOneWS6 Guest

    If it is grey and it looks like PVC, chances are it is electrical conduit (Not conductor). It is usually used in underground applications. I would think it would work well for drift tires. It seems to be a little more flexable thn the white PVC used for water applications. Give it a try and post your results.

    BTW, Your vid and pic are up at RCPics. Glad you got it figured out and nice vid ;)

  5. 69stang

    69stang Guest

    they are cool hu. and yes that is the pvc that i was talkin about il try to snag some