Need a X-15 Model File!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

I need a X-15 model file to scale up for a Space Club Fund Raiser. The X-15 files I had got lost in a computer crash last month. Nobi's site will not work for a down load, (and I did not want to have to repurchase from Fiddlers Green). I am just scale it up for a one off table center display. Want to show off a little to the town. We have an old movie house and dance hall that have been restored to orig. condition, (Working projector and all). The dance hall will be filled with people after the show the Star Wars films. Thats when we are going to hit up the movie going folks for some field trip cash. I know it is a ambush beg, (But how else am I going to get these kids to shuttle launches and air shows, (LOL). One of our kids saw Jon Leslies scaled up X-1, (and wants me to do it with the X-15 for attention).

Well sorry for the ongoing beg and info. statement. Please help if you can,

Carl
  2. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

I need a X-15 model file to scale up for a Space Club Fund Raiser. The X-15 files I had got lost in a computer crash last month. Nobi's site will not work for a down load, (and I did not want to have to repurchase from Fiddlers Green). I am just scale it up for a one off table center display. Want to show off a little to the town. We have an old movie house and dance hall that have been restored to orig. condition, (Working projector and all). The dance hall will be filled with people after the show the Star Wars films. Thats when we are going to hit up the movie going folks for some field trip cash. I know it is a ambush beg, (But how else am I going to get these kids to shuttle launches and air shows, (LOL). One of our kids saw Jon Leslies scaled up X-1, (and wants me to do it with the X-15 for attention).

Well sorry for the ongoing beg and info. statement. Please help if you can,

Carl
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

IF no one post it sooner, when I get home I have Nobi's X-15 and I'll send them to you. I'm sure Nobi will not have a problem with that.

john
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

IF no one post it sooner, when I get home I have Nobi's X-15 and I'll send them to you. I'm sure Nobi will not have a problem with that.

john
  5. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

6. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Just stumbled across this thread. And Good point this is a good site but issue is surfduke isn't the only one that can't download from there I have tried and tried to get just one off of the site but the download page link seems to be out of commision. As well as the baby series link. Just looking there. But the X-43 is what I was after. Now after trying a couple of other links there are a few that are down.:???:
  10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Just stumbled across this thread. And Good point this is a good site but issue is surfduke isn't the only one that can't download from there I have tried and tried to get just one off of the site but the download page link seems to be out of commision. As well as the baby series link. Just looking there. But the X-43 is what I was after. Now after trying a couple of other links there are a few that are down.:???:
  11. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

I have Gotten the file

I have the file! Thanks for the input fellas. Someone needs to let NOBI know that his site is not allowing the download of the X-15 & X-45.

Thanks,

Carl
  12. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

I have Gotten the file

I have the file! Thanks for the input fellas. Someone needs to let NOBI know that his site is not allowing the download of the X-15 & X-45.

Thanks,

Carl
  13. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Correction got to it. Found a link for the site download. For the x-43 and for the x-15 here is your link, X-15. (Edited: Link removed due to privacy concerns from other members.)

Edited: Well you posted just as I was getting your link for you! oh well someone else can use it. And the actual credit for it go to TexasTubaMan. He actually provided a link in another post that helped me get to it.
  14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Correction got to it. Found a link for the site download. For the x-43 and for the x-15 here is your link, X-15. (Edited: Link removed due to privacy concerns from other members.)

Edited: Well you posted just as I was getting your link for you! oh well someone else can use it. And the actual credit for it go to TexasTubaMan. He actually provided a link in another post that helped me get to it.
  15. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Bad_Scorpion,

This is the message I get when I try your link:

"Not in Archive.

The page you requested has not been archived. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl. Try another request or click here to search for all pages on warpaper.net/thaipaperwork/X-15.zip
    See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us."

So, I doubt anyone else will find the X-planes either.

Just thought you should know.
  16. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Bad_Scorpion,

This is the message I get when I try your link:

"Not in Archive.

The page you requested has not been archived. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl. Try another request or click here to search for all pages on warpaper.net/thaipaperwork/X-15.zip
    See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us."

So, I doubt anyone else will find the X-planes either.

Just thought you should know.
  17. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Sorry about that. I tested and retested this one. Download page. It takes a moment to load but works fine. This one is the original, HERE. The first one asks you to register but is a good site anyway. The second one just right click on the image place holder to the right of the name and then save as and, WOO HOO.

(Edited: Links removed due to privacy concerns from other members.)
  18. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Sorry about that. I tested and retested this one. Download page. It takes a moment to load but works fine. This one is the original, HERE. The first one asks you to register but is a good site anyway. The second one just right click on the image place holder to the right of the name and then save as and, WOO HOO.

(Edited: Links removed due to privacy concerns from other members.)
  19. davis4559

davis4559 Member

I have been dying to get my hands on that x-43 for weeks. I have tried the links mentioned to no avail. Could someone that has both the files for the x-43 and x-15 please attach it to this thread?

Thanks
    John
  20. davis4559

davis4559 Member

I have been dying to get my hands on that x-43 for weeks. I have tried the links mentioned to no avail. Could someone that has both the files for the x-43 and x-15 please attach it to this thread?

Thanks
    John