I told Andrew that I would do this for him. First a discription of the pages, they look good, and it looks like he has put a lot of time into them. The scale look's good, it works out to approx 290mm x 270mm, nice size. Not to big. It should make a nice model. I had cut out both floor parts and glued them to 200 gsm card. Printed page 120gsm plus 200gsm backing making 320 gsm 'equals' far to thick. It was like hardboard from a diy store. So I have re-printed the pages on 160 gsm card. I have now cut the back raised floor and side walls for it. Now gluing them together. Photos are on the way, next post.