NAUSICAA

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
And what I am showing now you are the results of terminal procrastination!! :)

I wish I had 1/10th of your, como se dice, zeal,.................hey, you really are a Zealot!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have to many irons in the furnace. I have too stay focused to get one thing out. Hopefully soon, I will have something. Quite a departure from I normally work on. :)

Your work so just so artistic. I wish I had that kind of artistic ability, what I do is much more mechanical. I can make some really exotic Bas-Reliefs out of paper though, but they are to risque to post, maybe I will send you one if you email account, and you can have a good laugh putting it together. They go together quite easily, and look good when done. :)

carlos filipe

carlos filipe
How I understand you Zathros.
I'm currently involved in an event in a group of modelers in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/521957691148121/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1398444853783136/?ref_dashboard_filter=past
After an online chat I realised I had over 20 projects on standby. If this was a competition I would've won the trophee....
This led to a joke and a cartoon. An imaginary group named Kitaholics Anonymous.
The event consists on finishing at least 3 projects until march31st.
We are a small bunch that really checked-in and is doing the works. It has been motivating.kitaholics.jpg

Reactions: zathros

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have made a new year's promise to attempt to stop procrastinating. The attempt is working out very well, though I have yet not made a thing. :)

Reactions: carlos filipe

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That film is fantastic. :)