National Railroad Museum

Hello Everyone:

I have start my new web site for our trip to the Museum Friday. It was cold, wet, and over cast. I took over 100 pictures!:eek: Thank God for the digital camera! :D The site is far from being finished. I want everyone to take a look and tell me what you think. There was no train rides until April! :mad:

Andy

www.geocities.com/gbnrm2003

PS
All you Rock Island Fans, there will be some pictures of the famous Rock Island Aerotrain!:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Great

Hi Andy I saved your pics and gave them a brighter outlook on life , hope you Like them.
I will post them here, I used the simple site that Dave Hagan suggested.

Your web page looks Good.:D

Attachments

• andybybigboywheeljpeg.jpg
    andybybigboywheeljpeg.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 76

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Looking Good! I haven't been to the Green Bay museum for a few years. They had a black Pennsy GG-1 then but not the brown one shown. Very nice! Looks like they built a new building to house locomotives too. I gotta go back!
Ralph

Thanks for the replies!

Thanks Everyone:
I saved your pictures Interurben! I use Micrografx to fix them up. A pretty powerful program. This is our first trip to use the Sony Digital Camera.

Ralph:
They are still remodeling!:eek: They plan on having more locomotives and rolling stock! Plus in the main building, they are making an Aerotrain kiddie ride. Maybe I can get a ride too!:D

This morning, I add more stuff.

Andy