NASCAR Racers

modelincard

Jul 27, 2005
New York, USA
airlandrail.net
Not the real ones. The ones from the animated TV series that aired on FOX on saturday mornings. Those were some cool cars. However, internet reference is a bit hard to come by. I guess it was kinda short-lived.

Thanks.

modelincard

Jul 27, 2005
New York, USA
airlandrail.net
Not the real ones. The ones from the animated TV series that aired on FOX on saturday mornings. Those were some cool cars. However, internet reference is a bit hard to come by. I guess it was kinda short-lived.

Thanks.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Alex,
I've been actively hunting for some reference photos with little success.
Though Disney is currently running the series in the U.S. through it's Jetix lineup I fear it will have the same lackluster success as it did when Fox first aired it.:cry:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Alex,
I've been actively hunting for some reference photos with little success.
Though Disney is currently running the series in the U.S. through it's Jetix lineup I fear it will have the same lackluster success as it did when Fox first aired it.:cry:

modelincard

Jul 27, 2005
New York, USA
airlandrail.net
That's what made me think of it.

I think that toys of the cars in the series were being made some time ago, when it first aired. (Infact, I still have one somewhere.) Not sure how good a reference it would be, but I can't think of much else.

modelincard

Jul 27, 2005
New York, USA
airlandrail.net
That's what made me think of it.

I think that toys of the cars in the series were being made some time ago, when it first aired. (Infact, I still have one somewhere.) Not sure how good a reference it would be, but I can't think of much else.