Nakajima's Ki-84 Hayate

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
It just keeps getting better... We are happy to announce a new release of Roman Vasilyev. The Nakajima, Ki-84 Hayate "Frank". 3rd Sentai, 11th Chutai.
A beautiful model with wheel wells, detailed engine and cockpit. All in a 1:48-scale model. Weathered, too!!

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

At our usual low cost this beauty is priced to move.

DeWayne

Huey

Apr 9, 2004
Afghanistan
DeWayne,

I must say the models you are selling just keeps getting better and better! At first, I thought GPM went digital and I had to check again the cover and the source (your website). I'm impressed! Congratulation to you and Roman Vasilyev for coming out with a great kit. I hope to see more of his work. Can he do larger scale? :wink: :D

Guys, I definitely would recommend this kit.

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Kit,
Yes he can do bigger and I have one to prove it. I'm waiting now on information as to it's status. 1:32-scale and ....
... it's neat! A hint for you adventurous types. 5 cylinder rotary!

The problem in getting the larger scales from any of the designers is cash flow. These larger kits run two to three and in some cases, up to five times the cost of the smaller scales. Until the holes are plugged I can't afford them. My fingers don't bend as easily as they used to either and I'd rather work in the 1:32, 1:24 and even the museum scale of 1:16 but money doesn't just talk, it screams.

Maybe one day,
DeWayne

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi all

PS to that last post

I got this model KI-84 last night of DeWayne and its great and so was the service he provides, if you have the $2 ($2 who has not got this) I would highly recommend all his models.

Thanks mate and keep up the good work :D :D

Regards

Rob

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
DC-3, et al;

Before we decide to add all the little extras that make a model of this size museum quality and put together a governing body to control it's growth and future, let us first get some input from the designer. I have already given him the basics of the concept and the amount of detail required. He will get back in a few days and either ask for more information or have enough to give a price quote.

Then if additional support is needed we can proceed to the next step.

Let's walk first. We can run like he** later.

DeWayne

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
DeWayne

Spot on mate, feasibility and cost first and the rest can follow.
I can't wait to hear the outcome from the designer regard detail and cost's

Regards

Rob

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Oops!

Good Morning.
There is a small error on the Ki-84 Hayate (Frank) part "A" (slightly
oval). It has been corrected and those who ordered should have the updated file. Delete the original and rename the replacement.

Apologies for the error and any inconveniences this may have caused.
DeWayne