N-Scale Weekend Pics!!!

MCL_RDG

I'll get right to the point. We had a great time. Met some of the nicest of N Scalers. Enjoyed the pool at the hotel, the ride along the Old Lincoln Highway and its attractions. We also made a somber drive and tearful visit to the Flight 93 crash site just a half hour away. So much to see and do in and around beautiful Bedford, PA.

Anyway- here's a link to a webpage I forged.

N-Scale Weekend at LARK Model Works

Mark

how come I can never go to places like that? why is everything so far away and I have so little time to do N Scale stuff. Gosh, I gotta get out of this town.

oh yeah, those are real neat. Thanks for sharing

inkaneer

I attended this time also . Last year it was on Sept 11 & 12. Which happens to be my one and only wifes's wedding anniversary. [little joke in there] Anyway I did manage to get up there one day. This year I reserved the entire weekend for it and it was well worth it. There were 11 layouts that I can recall both Ntrak as well as non Ntrak but all were N scale. There were some vendors and some deals to be had but the emphasis was on N scale, running trains and good comraderie and there was lots of it. In addition to all that I managed to pick up some of the local rocks with good stratification to make some molds. This event is No. 1 on my list of TTD for next year. Next year's event will be August 25 & 26th. If you can make it do come and bring a module or two. Our layout incorporated modules from New Jersey as well as Ohio.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Looks like a terrific show! I'm really impressed with the structures and the size of that freight yard on page two!
Ralph

pennman

Well all I can say is thats impressive, wish we could get something like that going down here. Nice work
Tony