Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by kf4jqd, Mar 31, 2005.
Does anyone know of a Nscale coffee table manufacturer? Is there a link?
Andy check MR, RMC and some of the other mags, there usually are ads running for em'.
Check at trainshows also.
I saw this one in person at the last show I went to. Not sure if he sold it or not.
Couldn't you build an N scale coffee table out of styrene or stripwood fairly easily?
I saw a Z-scale table awhile ago on Ebay, looked great
If your still interested, here are some coffee table links that I have found.
Coffee Table Layouts
1) http://home.att.net/~j.s.niedermyer/index.html Coffee Table 2X5
2) http://bdailey.freeyellow.com/coffeetable.html My Coffee Table Layout
3) http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/coffeetablelayouts/ Custom Coffee Table Layouts
4) http://www.coffeetabletrains.com/ Coffee Table Trains.com
5) http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/ Bakatronics
6) http://www.heinepedersen.com/ Heinepedersen
7) http://www.mikemoon.net/choochoo/index.html My Table Train Set
8) http://home.earthlink.net/~hoonakwa/Train/Train.html Furniture with a View
10) http://dan.pfeiffer.net/train/train.htm Dan’s Model Train Page
11) http://www.dcc-bitswitch.com/coffeetable.htm DCC Bitswitch
Do you want the whole thing, or a coffee table suitable for installing your own layout in? If so, look up the local carpentry shop and get them to quote... easiest if you're in the neighbourhood...