N scale brewery

Big Mark

Jan 1, 2006
Lancashire, England
60103 said:
Mark: you don't have to restrict yourself to kits that say "Brewery" on the cover. Almost any industrial building could be substituted, claiming that the brewery specific parts are hidden behind the main structure.
could not agree more 60103, just really liked the look of this one, I won it on ebay now and is being send over this side of the pond but I may not like it when it gets over here and may use something else....really getting into this now:thumb:

FiveFlat

Dec 26, 2005
Galt, CA
Ohh! That model power is PERFECT for a nice Equine Ranch barn! Just have to sell that stack to the industrial park on the other side of the mountain!

Big Mark

Jan 1, 2006
Lancashire, England
shortliner said:
Thats not rural - that's BUCOLIC!
Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands

I had to look up Bucolic!!!

1. Of or characteristic of the countryside or its people; rustic. See Synonyms at rural.
2. Of or characteristic of shepherds or flocks; pastoral.

But yep, thats the one, half my layout will be a farm

pontiacsforever

Mar 16, 2005
Victoria, BC
Interior?

Do either of these kits include interior pieces (the various vats, etc)? I'm still looking for ideas for my brewery, built from a Walthers Power Station kit.

Thanks, :)

Big Mark

Jan 1, 2006
Lancashire, England
Ok, now the model power kit has arrived I'm going to use it as an engine engineering workshop, this is now what I am looking at using as a brewery, what do you guys think?
PK60010.jpg

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Mark,

Walthers online catalog shows this kit. It does have interior detail in the "vat" room on the right. I scratchbuilt a backdrop model out of card stock that resembles it - only half as deep though

Attachments

• brewery.jpg
    brewery.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 35

sams

Dec 17, 2004
big mark,
that looks great!
who makes that?

also, the metcalf brewery kit...
anyone have a link to where its sold?
thx