N Gauger Layout party

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
I actually got something done on my layout :) :)

I re-did the swing bridge so it looks a bit more like something that would be on a logging railroad :) :)

Attachments

• GaugePartyG008.jpg
    GaugePartyG008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 128
  • Gauge009.jpg
    Gauge009.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 125

N Gauger

Ralph said:
Neat! Have you ever posted a track plan or overall pic of the layout?
Ralph
Here is the "Overall Shot" :)

If you click the link over the logo at the bottom, you will be taken to my site :) Gives a whole history & has a clickable track plan too :) :) ... Notice the 2 "old" black bridges, that's where the 2 new ones go - Over Saint Jane's Pass....

Attachments

• Thomas026.jpg
    Thomas026.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 125

N Gauger

One reason is that it is 1:24 scale so it looks "close" to being right for the 1:20.3 gauge of everything else :D :D

The second reason is I have nowhere else to put it sign1 sign1 sign1

N Gauger

TomPM said:
WOW! Cool looking layout!
sign1 sign1 sign1 Just think!!! If you could find a spare minute - You could come down the Blue Route & see it in person!

So close - yet so far!!! goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1

~~ Thanks!!!!

N Gauger

Well I'm finished my Gauge party List :) :) Now I have to look for more to do :)

I put a light in my caboose/office and attached is the newest addition to The MF&W RR....

A new bridge across the Saint Jane's Pass... along side the one above... (Named, Ole' 88 - After the train that was retired the same day the bridge was completed)

The new bridge is named caballate de Ramerez (Ramerez's Bridge)

Attachments

• Bridge 002.jpg
    Bridge 002.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 67

N Gauger

And of course, we had to stage the Climax on Ole 88 :) while the newer diesel engine stopped on caballate de Ramerez. :)

Attachments

• Bridge 003.jpg
    Bridge 003.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 68