My(your animal here)'s model!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by alfadoc, Apr 12, 2007.

1. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Alright GB, here it goes... let's feel the pain!

Post pics of models your pet has "modified". Here's mine:

[​IMG]

Bad dog!
  2. paul a

paul a Member

heres mine. I won,t throw it away it keeps him busy and off the other ones.
  3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I only have tropical fish. And I don't think that I will be putting a boat in the tank. So my models are safe.

My 2 year old nephew grabbed 'marvin' off my shelf the other week and my heart was in my mouth. He throws every thing else in the house, but he just give 'marvin' back to me undamaged.
  4. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

I don't have any pics, but I was building the FG B-17 in my usual spot (easy chair in front of the TV) and had the 75% completed model (fuse & wings) resting on the arm of the couch. My 25lb cat comes walking up, jumps up on said arm of couch and lays down. Said FG B-17 reverted back to it's 2 dimensional format. Couldn't do anything to the cat, she's stronger than me. (Grab her tail as she streaks by, and you go for a ride.)
  5. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

I don't have any pics, but I was building the FG B-17 in my usual spot (easy chair in front of the TV) and had the 75% completed model (fuse & wings) resting on the arm of the couch. My 25lb cat comes walking up, jumps up on said arm of couch and lays down. Said FG B-17 reverted back to it's 2 dimensional format. Couldn't do anything to the cat, she's stronger than me. (Grab her tail as she streaks by, and you go for a ride.)
  6. paul a

paul a Member

I can relate to big cats with atatudes I have 5 cats one is 24 lbs the young one is the model beater.
  7. paul a

paul a Member

I can relate to big cats with atatudes I have 5 cats one is 24 lbs the young one is the model beater.
  8. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

My...er...ummm...PET doesn't do any of this, he is EXTREMELY well trained
    (laughing, trying to keep from crying).

The last plastic model I built (10 years ago) when my Dog was under 1, was the USS Constitution...I left Bones alone for the first time, came back to jelly beans...
    He has since been trained.
  9. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

My...er...ummm...PET doesn't do any of this, he is EXTREMELY well trained
    (laughing, trying to keep from crying).

The last plastic model I built (10 years ago) when my Dog was under 1, was the USS Constitution...I left Bones alone for the first time, came back to jelly beans...
    He has since been trained.
  10. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

No picture, but somewhere I have the smaller of the two available Japanese Arleigh Burkes that didn't fare too well in an encounter with our cockatiel. (What masts? What forward superstructure? They were delic..., I mean I don't know anything about it!) Still haven't decided if I'm going to just reprint what I need, or scrap it and start over.

Scott K.
  11. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

No picture, but somewhere I have the smaller of the two available Japanese Arleigh Burkes that didn't fare too well in an encounter with our cockatiel. (What masts? What forward superstructure? They were delic..., I mean I don't know anything about it!) Still haven't decided if I'm going to just reprint what I need, or scrap it and start over.

Scott K.
  12. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

My dog doesn't chew models, he chews the carrying handles off of my duffel bag, two guitar gig bags, an expensive gun case, etc. I am thinking about having him de-toothed.
  13. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

My dog doesn't chew models, he chews the carrying handles off of my duffel bag, two guitar gig bags, an expensive gun case, etc. I am thinking about having him de-toothed.