my youngest daughter first realy model .....

Hi folks,

an nice Chihuahua, it´s coat is not finished but the dog itself.........

My daughter is 10 years old and built the model 90% alone......

best FLU

p1000662ww8.jpg

p1000663pg0.jpg

C

cgutzmer

Super! My daughter is 7 and always wants to try but gives up after about 1 minute with the scissors. Maybe over the summer.... :D be sure to let her know we all think its great!
Chris

P

paulhbell

Nice model FLU. No kids of my own, but I have posted in other threads that my 9yo niece is building card models, she has built some of webdudes models, a cat and other easyish models. But I would like to say a sarcastic (just kidding) thank you to who ever posted the disney castle as picture of the week a cople of weeks ago. She now wants to have a go at that model. I am trying to put her off, as I think it will be to hard for her, but as kids are nowadays she thinks she can build anything.

Nice bit of work Flu, I try to interest my niece (and other kids I know) in card modeling, but not much luck sofar. Although they are all quite happy to relieve me of whatever I have just completed...

gippolot

Fluthecrank, please give your daughter a "top effort" from me. That Chihuahua is really good. :) :) :)

Regards,
Andrew

Clashster

Hey FLU! Yaniv was putting this post on all the threads to move a spam message that had nude photos in it off the front page....

Chris

elf

such a young age...amazing...my first model...lol....and i was 18.......use ur imagination lol

gnAsher

Indeed very well done. I'm sure your daughter is very proud of her efforts. Let her see all the responses here on the forum. It will give her a lot of encouragement. My daughter now want to post more pictures of her models after I showed her what people said of her model. so . . .

Das hast Du sehr schoen gebastelt. Dafuer gebe ich Dir eine Eins. Mach weiter so!

jparenti

Wow. I tried that model and didn't do too well. I'm glad I finally get to see what mine SHOULD have looked like. (By the way, I have a real Chihuahua and she was a little freaked out by it, too. It's close to 1/1 scale. :) )