My Yamaha papercraft attempts

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by zealousy, Jul 19, 2008.

?

is it good?

1. Awesome

74.3%
  2. OK

14.3%
  3. Got potential..doesn't show here?!?!?

5.7%
  4. Sucks!

5.7%
  1. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Great builds

Nice clean good looking models there friend ! :thumb: When you start your next one please remember to take build pictures and post them too, cos we just love to see all the work being carried out - a WIP {work in progress} adds greatly to your thread and enjoyable for all of us. You are doing splendidly with your bikes. Keep them coming :thumb:
  2. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks Peter for the kind words :) I'll try to put together a WIP sometime. It might be too late to do one with the 2007 R1 I'm rebuilding now, which is mostly complete, but I'll put some pictures up when I get home :)Cheers!Viraj
  3. peter taft

peter taft Guest

Very very nice !

Hi friend. I had a look at all your builds and all i can say is a big WOW you have made some really nice models and if i was you i'd feel very pleased with myself :cool: I especially like the F1 car :eek: because that's my favourite sport and you have made a BEAUTIFUL job of that as with the others :thumb:. My brother-in-law is into bike's and i'll show him your builds. I made the engine to the Yamaha xjr 1300 and really enjoyed that - i just love engines and they can make a nice stand alone model can't they ? What's your DREAM model to build ?
  4. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks..I'm quite flattered I must say..red cheeks and everything LOL :D And indeed, the Yamaha engines are very impressive in detail. If you like engines, the MT-1 engine would be a good recomendation! Dream huh??? Very complicated area...Pagani Zonda, Merc SLR, 'Vett ZR1, Dodge Viper SRT10 to name a few off the top of my head..Any one of these would make me drool :D