My workbench.......MESSY

Blake

Jul 19, 2002
Northern New Jersey
www.BlakeDTatar.com
Would that be a contest for the NEATEST bench Pete?! Just give me the award now! There was a thread a while back when I explained my Dad's basement and work bench. If the contest was for the messiest workbech, HE would win. He has 2 shuffleboard tables that make an "L". One leg is 10ft long, the other is 8ft. He also has a center island that is the size of a large office desk. If you went down there with a magazine in your hand, you would not be able to find a place to put it down. If you can find a tool in the mess, when you try to pull it out WHAMM!!! Crapalanch!! I guess that's why I'm just the opposite. Oh well, reading this thread is still cracking me up!

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by Blake
can find a tool in the mess, when you try to pull it out WHAMM!!! Crapalanch!! I guess that's why I'm just the opposite. Oh well, reading this thread is still cracking me up!

But that's half the fun, tryin' to get a tool out without getting hurt. I oughta get a shot of mine before I clear it off. Not been cleaned in several years.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by Blake
If you can find a tool in the mess, when you try to pull it out WHAMM!!! Crapalanch!! I guess that's why I'm just the opposite. Oh well, reading this thread is still cracking me up!

Yup...that's just how I found my #80 drill bit AND my Xacto knife with the notorious #11 blade tonight:eek: :rolleyes: Crispy crinkles, that smarts...

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
My work bench is an old desk that measures 3' x 5'. That's 2160 square inches of "work" space theoretically available.

Current area available for work: about 30 square inches, or about 1.5% of the totla surface...!:rolleyes:

Andrew

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by jimmybeersa
Ah well Charlie's bench and mine are on a parr

Sorry dude, your's don't hold a candle to Charlie's...or mine :p That's so clean, it's a wonder a modeler could get anything done on that:D

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Or this one? Hey that is about a tour of the whole shop. That and the RR are crammed into a 20' travel trailer.

Attachments

• wb3.jpg
    wb3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 72
  • wb3.jpg
    wb3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 72