My Work Bench and storage room, what I am up to

Bill Nelson

I drink tea, and I endeavor to use the same mug every time, as I'm the one who does the dishes.

Bill Nelson

toptrain1

Bill,Jim,thanks alot for now when my wife tell me that i am the sloppies person on earth, I can rest asured that I have been beaten their. Not by much!
frank

Bill Nelson

Pleased to be of help, you should have seen it when I was in the throws of the Surry Parker project! We redid our back hall recently, and moved my big hobby cabinet into the family room. I cleaned a whole bunch of stuff out of it, and moved a lot of my hobby tools in there. Before I did that I had hobby tools piled on the floor around my work table almost as thick as the surface of the table is covered in that picture.

I might be cleaning the table soon, so I can start making sub assemblies for some switches I'm Hand laying @ the club I'll need some elbow room to properly operate a mill file.

toptrain1

This is happening again. Last time you restored my ablity to edit only new posts. I put up with this. Now I have to many things. New photos and discriptions to replace old ones. If I can't edit, I can't put my work here. A partial repair woun't be enought. Please fix my editing ability.
toptrain frank