My Website to Die Soon :(

C

Catt

I'll find a new home for the unofficial the-gauge members links page or pass the torch onto one of you fine folks.

If'n ya need a place ta put it for awhile I think I can find room on Boylerwerx

RailRon

Jon, did you ever look into Geocities?

Maybe you don't like it since you'll get some ad banners, popping up when a visitor opens a page. I for my part can live with it (ok, my website ain't something extraordinary :rolleyes: ).

On the other side it's free, and you have 15 MB space to fill. :cool:

Ron

MCL_RDG

Wow!

I didn't even know there was a neat site like you have.

It reminds me of a local "gin mill" where I'd have a froth or 10 with a couple of friends. Walls were plastered top to bottom of license plates from all over.

I like it and wish I had muh RR up to the point of adding to...

If'n you don't take up the Boylers' offer...

It's a smashing idea.

Railron- while I agree there are "free" web hosts- they're pretty much a "pop up" this and "pop out" that- hosts trawling for innocent e-mail victims to pummle, in my humble opinion. It's certainly an option if worst came to worst- let's hope it doesn't get that bad.

(Wuuuffffffff- another free hosted pop uP- by the time I get thru closing all the windows I didn't get to see what I came to site- no thanks)

Mark

jon-monon

Thanks a million guys for offers and ideas. It looks like I can keep the site where it is for a while. I see it stopped working, at the same time the new Ultimate Jeep Site came on-line, so I guess we'll have some troubleshooting to do. I saw the dreaded red X's in my sig on prior posts which tipped it off :(