My special reason for thanksgiving this year

Nomad

Hello all:wave:
Most of you do not know that I have congestive heart failure. Two years ago when my heart failed, My hearts function was down to 10%( Almost death ).
Two weeks ago, I had another echo cardiogram ( like an ultrasound of the heart ) and heard the results from the doctor today. My hearts function has improved to 49%. Almost normal.

Sorry if I shouted, but I am really,
really,really,happy.:mrgreen:

Loren

N

nachoman

Absolutely incredible. I am very, very happy for you. What did you do to get your heart back in shape?

Kevin

Nomad

Two things. I refused to give up and sit around, so I walk a lot, at first I could only walk 25' before I had to rest, Now I can go further. And I quit the booze. Actually, I also had to give up all salt, caffeine and I can only drink 64 ounces of liquid a day.

Loren

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
i am SOOOOOO glad to hear that!!!!!! thats great news man :thumb:,good luck and NEVER quit fighting!--josh

Nomad

Thanks all. I am felling so good about this I celebrated by getting all my track ballasted.

Loren

steamhead

Richard beat me to the invitation....Great news..!!! Your commitment to not let it beat you is your greatest attribute. We can all learn from you.

Nomad

Scubadude, no thanks. Ballasting is boring !
Don, Gus and Ralph, thanks for the thumbs ups.

Loren