My son"s first efforts

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi just a quick update my dad gave me a free hand for the brewery buildings and the to do the scenice part whitch was my project over the past few months its not completed yet but have look on web site and please feel free to sign guest book with comment .alvaro look here please http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
The good thing im now thesudent not the teacher hes own little man knowing what he likes and how he see the layout going its father and son hobby but happy to take a back seat lol.mike

Biased turkey

Apr 10, 2006
Montreal, Canada Eh
My goodness, ( my Guinness ) what a nice brewery.
You are lucky to have a dad who shares your hobby, enjoy it as long as you can.
Here is a shot of mine brewery
I'm modeling German prototypes railroads and the German model railroad manufacturers have plenty of beer related rolling stock ( Marklin Fleischmann )
Is there any British manufacturer of N or HO scale brewery related rolling stock ? I would like to have some boxcar with the Bass, Ind Coope or Brackspear logo.

Attachments

• scaledbrewery.jpg
    scaledbrewery.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 119
  • scaledpilsner.jpg
    scaledpilsner.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 120

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi guys been bust with my son placing you guys around the layou the little guys heres a few pics we have put up on the website Alvaro my son has asked would you guys please sign his guest book as when its time in school for them to talk and tell about there hobbies he like to tell his pals he has feriends from all over the world if you help be very greay ok new pics here www.alvarostrains.co.uk/ke

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
the low relife buildings are made from stiff card and the other you see pasted to wall are made of paper its a real cheap way of doing things that give a pretty good look at buikdings

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
My son has ask me to say thankyou to all of you who have signed his guest book on his website it mean so much to him as this friday coming hes not only talking about his new pals but from where in the world the live and hes done a 500 word stort about the califorian zepyher not bad for a 13 year old sooon 14 june 4 once again on my son Alvaros behalf.mike

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
My son has ask me to say thankyou to all of you who have signed his guest book on his website it mean so much to him as this friday coming hes not only talking about his new pals but from where in the world the live and hes done a 500 word stort about the califorian zepyher not bad for a 13 year old sooon 14 june 4 once again on my son Alvaros behalf.mike