My shed

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Guys,

Well, I'm off and running with "My Shed". Having it divided in two (dividing wall intalled), fully "walled" inside (an insulated), and then layout? "Here I come" :D The other half of the shed is for the car, and junk.

This is "My Shed". and "My Space" for "My railroad", and it's all MINE!! :cool: :D :thumb:

Anyone else with pics of their "Shed"?

Attachments

• Shed03.jpg
    Shed03.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Shed02.jpg
    Shed02.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Shed04.jpg
    Shed04.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 260

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
God gracious, Woodie - now this is SOMETHING!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You are really a happy guy to fulfil yourself a wish that most of us only can dream of. :cool:

I wish you and your future Garahbara Ry. 2 lots of happy hours in that shed. Live long and prosper! :D

Ron

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey Woodie,
Wow, thats a great place for a Model Railroad, now if only I had a garden that big LOL

I want a place that size please, how about a trade for my little room. Its very warm and cozy inside.:D

Shamus

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
shamus said:
Hey Woodie,
now if only I had a garden that big LOL

I want a place that size please, how about a trade for my little room. Its very warm and cozy inside.:D

Shamus

Garden? 15 acres of it, Shamus. :cool: 5 acres are mowed by next door's cows and donkeys, 9 acres of it is bush, so the wallabies can take care of that, and the lawn mower does the other acre.

As for cozy? Note all the insualtion in the bags.... not to keep the place warm, but to keep out the heat!! Gets hot enough in there in summer to melt stuff. Not good for TOOT tracks to have it that hot!

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
hudsonelectric said:
my combination RR room (75%) and home office (25%).

Mr Hudson,

That idea just won't do. No. Not good enough. That office is far too big. :p :eek:

Did you know the liquidity of any given organisation is inversely proportional to the opulence of the MD's office? :eek:

Boy, Woodie, are you going to love my plan! :eek: I'm actually going to SHARE my RR room with my wife! :rolleyes: :eek: I really do need a home office...a place where I can keep all of my documents, paperwork, computer, scanner, printer, and RR book library. Our house is older and the smallest bedroom now does double duty as our shared home office and model building room. She can have that bedroom as her office/hobby room, I have 1/2 of the basement for mine! We really do enjoy each others company, so I want it to be comfortable for both of us. She can surf the web on my computer while I build kits on my new bench or work on the layout. ;)

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
I wish I had a shed like that. The shed that came with my house is a shed, in the loosest sense of the word. I mean, it has four walls (if you don't count the holes in it) and a roof (that leaks). If you don't look too hard, you won't notice that the floor is nowhere near even (it definately leans to the right!). It has power, but for my shed to be a train shed I'd have to tear it all down and burn it just to be sure before I started all new! :)

Michael

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Since We Are "Shedding"

:D :D Just a quick snap of mine. 22 x 25 with heat, AC and carpet....but no "lounge" :eek: which is sometimes needed quickly :eek: :D :D

Attachments

• Mvc-001f.jpg
    Mvc-001f.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 224

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
That looks great Woodie!! Your Garabhara Ry should be very happy in that space.

Hudson, I see you are about to start the "fun" part of drywalling - sanding!!

As for me, my layout is of the basement variety with lots of room for expansion (if I were to have the mother of all yard sales).

Keep us posted with your progress Woodie.

Val