my RC now totalled :(

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by vette_7t9, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC King

RC King Member

i hade my car flying at about 60-65mph ran out of room,and hit a brick wall side ways from skiding out.the right side back wheel hit first and completely cracked the chassis in Half!amazingly,everything else was fine so i screwed it back together with a light wieght aluminum plate.sucks because now it is about 2oz.heavier.

think i should buy a whole new chassis?
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I bought a 3 cell lipo for my mini t and am running the mamba comp X which gives it 8,000 RMP's per volt. With the 3 cell lipo fully charged it comes out to 96,000 RPM'S!!! Talk about fast I can be going about 45 MPH threw a parking lot with about 3/4 throttle and when I hit it full the front end comes off the ground every time! I would have to say at top speed it is close to 60 MPH! I am haveing a problem with the Yoke from the tranny coming off when im running it. Since it is now all aluminum it is pretty tough and I tell you it does cart wheel after cart wheel. I pretty much had to use thread lock ( the red stuff) on EVERY screw on it so none of them come off, I already lost alot of screws.
  3. RC King

RC King Member

i can pull the front of the car off the ground with my 1/10 scale Electric off road truck on the road or in a parking lot at about 40mph also.thats no big deal.and i can easily hit 90 in a parking lot without a problem.those mini t are too small for those speeds.get a 1/10 scale and give the little mini t to your kid.thats what they are for...kids
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

LMAO your a funny guy! I sure as #@$% would like to see you break even 50 with your electric truck there budy and for your info, I do have 1/10 scale trucks and cars! And mini't aren't just for kids, thats pretty dumb to say that! I bet if we raced your truck wouldn't stand no chance against my ride, for durability, speed, and power good luck trying to come close! My uncle has a 1/10 scale electric tc3 and in a drag I totaly whoop him no problem at all, and that is a onroad car DUDE so you bring your truck ill bring my minit and I shall see you at the finish line, oh sorry be waiting for you :)
  5. RC King

RC King Member

your uncle with the tc3 must be running a stock motor in it with 6 cells.

my car/truck with a low turn motor and 10 cells goes 0-60MPH in about 2 seconds with low gearing.with high gearing and a few more cells,it can go well over 100mph provided sufficiant track situation.

i think your mini is good for you because you seem like a kid and/or have alot to learn about RC

here is someting that you didnt know....>1/10 scale drag cars go 0-85/90 mph in 1.70 sec.
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

my uncle was running a matched 3300 in his with a 14 turn motor and his car is NOT slow by any means! and im not even gonna say nuttin about your non sence of your car going 0-60 in 2 seconds. And if you look around on this board, I know a #@$% of alot of stuff about rc's ok so plz don't try and say I don't because that is a load of crap! Now I am gonna stop this crap with you because this is a board to help people not fight about who knows what!
  7. digdug72

digdug72 Member

Rc King, come on man, what's the deal with all that put down crap. To each his own, your car is fast, ok fine, why are you putting down people who have a variety of rc choice. Make a video, and post it to show us all. If not, these boards are to help other rc drivers, not to put them down or discourage them. I'm 33 and I'm still learning the hobby and I have been into rc since the grasshopper first came out and no I'm not ignorant or stupid, not everyone knows everything, that's why there are others to help, some been there done it, some over look the small things, and someone else might bring it to light.
  8. RC King

RC King Member

http://www.rcdragvids.com/2005showdownnats/

digdug i am 31.(not far behind you)and this dj6666969 kid says i am a liar and my electric car cant even break 50MPH.<----now that is the ignorant crap that shouldnt be posted.

my car indeed does go from a dead stop to 60MPH is 2seconds flat.we have timed it several times.on a 1/4 mile track.

if i put the gear motor/cells/speedo in a dragster it would go 80 or 90 in less than 2seconds.

here are some videos to prove.just clicl on the links and see the killer fast cars.
  9. RC King

RC King Member

10. digdug72

digdug72 Member

See thats all that is needed, instead of the put downs, just show or post what backs up the true statements, now for those cars, they are sick fast!!! But I like the smell of nitro!! Eventhough the electrics are comming up intodays technology with speed barriers of 90+
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well anyways those are dragsters those AREN'T 1/10 scale trucks so that really doesen't prove anything. Like I said I am done with this crap from you. And I am not alittle kid ok I am 18 and ive been in the hobby since the Emaxx came out which was my first rc, and since then my knowledge on the hobby has gone way past MOST PEOPLE!!!!
  12. RC King

RC King Member

ok but i run the same Electrics in my onroad truck/car as the dragsters do in them videos.0-60 in 2seconds is what my car does.since i have alot more wieght of oil filled shocks and everything else,my car is slower.they run 0-60 in 1 second.and hit 80 or 90 in less then 2 so

dj6666969 im just trying to tell you that your unlce`s tc3 is not fast even with the 3300 mHa GP pack,he was only running a 14 turn with 6 cells.his car is slow with that set up.thats why your little car was able to take off a little bit faster.
  13. RC King

RC King Member

you are right.didnt mean to put anyone down just in thier place.he is 18 and im 31 and he is offended that i reffer to him as a kid.ok whatever.

anyway.back in the late 1980`s early `90`s they had the electrics well over 100MPH so those 90+barriers you mention dont even exist with todays electric.unless you mean within 132ft.from a dead stop.

130MPH is about the fastest but yet could be more.though not within a scale 1/4mile wich is only 132ft.more over a half a mile or so.
  14. redheat

redheat Member

RC your such a dumb#@$%nobody believes anything you have to say, you must be a lonely person that nobobody wants to listen to, GET HELP, RED
  15. RC King

RC King Member

wow! red.i dont think i will respond to anything else you say.just that i feel sorry for you and i hope all your troubles work out for you in the best way possible.there will be a brighter day for you.
  16. redheat

redheat Member

King like I said before ..... Hey your the one that seems to have some emotional probrems that need to be addressed by a profes
    ional and if you need help with that I can Advise, RED
  17. RC King

RC King Member

danm red you are one weird#@$%kid...very angry at life it seems.you attack people that you dont know online.good luck with that.

anyway, get an RC and talk about it in this forum and only that please.
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Like I said HELP IS OUT THERE I suggest that you seek some , RED
  19. RC King

RC King Member

wow you are one angry kid.i dont want to know so i wont ask.
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Of the two of us your the kid , Sad but true you really need to grow up , RED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.