My own design for a space station

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by edkeffel, Oct 18, 2006.

1. edkeffel

edkeffel Member

I have my own space program, run by me in 1/62 scale. I have talked about it elsewhere, but I am, by this current thread, invinting any owners of their own space programs to contact me.
    My models are made mainly by papercard, but I managed to use foam, toothpicks and any other materials suitable for building the desired parts of a given model.
    My astronauts are made of epoxi resin, and they average 27.5 mm (little over an inch) tall.
    The Venus MXT-A crew transfers vehicle acts ilke Soyuz TMA, and it touchdown on the end of the mission, with a soft plastic parachute.

Here is the NEXT (portuguese acronym for Nova Estacao para eXperimentos Tripulada, New Station for Man-tended Experiments) spacestation.
    [​IMG]

another shot:

[​IMG]

The Venus 2 launcher, with its Venus MXT-A manned spacecraft under the payload shroud:
    [​IMG]
  2. edkeffel

edkeffel Member

I have my own space program, run by me in 1/62 scale. I have talked about it elsewhere, but I am, by this current thread, invinting any owners of their own space programs to contact me.
    My models are made mainly by papercard, but I managed to use foam, toothpicks and any other materials suitable for building the desired parts of a given model.
    My astronauts are made of epoxi resin, and they average 27.5 mm (little over an inch) tall.
    The Venus MXT-A crew transfers vehicle acts ilke Soyuz TMA, and it touchdown on the end of the mission, with a soft plastic parachute.

Here is the NEXT (portuguese acronym for Nova Estacao para eXperimentos Tripulada, New Station for Man-tended Experiments) spacestation.
    [​IMG]

another shot:

[​IMG]

The Venus 2 launcher, with its Venus MXT-A manned spacecraft under the payload shroud:
    [​IMG]