My new website

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Card Modeler Lounge' started by Willja67, May 24, 2014.

1. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I've owned (or perhaps rented is a better word?) the domain thewilltofly.com for over 2 years and never did anything with it until it auto renewed on me and I figured I didn't want to waste that much money again. So I have laid the foundation of the site. Although it will be mostly focused on the airplane that I am designing and building it was easier to add some stuff about paper models first.

In any case there will be a lot more work in the coming years. Let me know what you think.
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Far freakin' out!! I am so Happy you have let us know of your site. The potential, especially for those of us who know your expertise, boggles the mind. Great!! Put a link to it in in your signature! :)
  3. Christopher10

Christopher10 New Member

Hey the presentation of this website is very interesting. I like the websites which are shows the creativity and which are informative like www.bahynology.com, thewilltofly.com. This is one of the best way to show your art.
  4. zathros

This post is a sticky, much knowledge to come from here, I suspect!! ;)
  5. THE DC

THE DC Member

Good luck with it. Love to see some material on airships and autogyros; craft marginalized by time and industrial trends!

Slainte,
  6. zathros

Will, I just went to your site, very nice. I was looking at some of the profile Renders you have, this plane is absolutely beautiful, from an ex-pilot to a Current Pilot. I can still get you info, P.M. me or email me at home, you know I can't post what I am referring to but if you get stuck, let me know. Information is my specialty. ;)