My new saw mill

SLOW

Here are some photos of my new saw mill. I just completed it this afternoon. Haven't figured out way to put it on my layout.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 271

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Michael, thats a sweet looking structure, what kit is that? Looks like an old Pola type, but you never know these days.
Shamus
wink.gif

spitfire

Very nice! Will the water wheel be "working"? Do you have a river you can put it near?

cheers
:D Val

SLOW

Re:

My picture is not that good but I get a better one for ya, it is a model power N scale , No 1523. Yes it was a pain, to build! I had a part missing, YES THE WATER WHEAL!! This is a saw mill, RIGHT!! I got it on Christmass , know I have to call some Elff , and wate, Two weeks LATER! So I can put it to gether!! The peopal at model power were verry Nice!!!!!!!!! I put my odder in ! I use a acrylic pintes! dry or wet! The pices that came with the kit, the plastic coller was hard to mach up with the coller , so the wood plankes on the side, I have to mess with the coller skeem. So I can try to make them Cloose as i can!, its not easey!! N gage is hard, I hate to see Z scale!Something for the mice to chase !I can see why Ho is preferable!! A littel:confused: All the scale is hard! You make it reall for everyone to see! Thanks!and thanks agin! The best work I have ever seen!!