home.kimo.com.tw
525f2.JPG

525f3.JPG

525f4.JPG

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Yuki

Thanks for all the models you have put up for freedownload.
They are amazing and I'am greatful for the chance to build your designs.

I have downloaded them all so far and have started the first one, great stuff.

Love the look of your fleet :shock:

Thanks again yuki

Regards

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hello again, Yuki!
Glad to see you posted some fine photos of your incredible work!
That is, indeed, a fleet!! :D
I recognize the Kirov, and even your wonderful Ting Yuen, but what class of frigates are those? And each one numbered differently and sequentially too! :D
Great build!!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
I don't know, I think they are a Taiwanese frigate. I am not that familiar with their classes, but it doesn't seem to have the lines of the OHP class. There seems to be a different VLS array fore of the bride and something more modern in her lines. If I would venture a guess, and I will, it looks like the new Kuang Hua-V class Corvette. If so, Yuki has built them faster than in real life! Quite an impressive fleet!
Jim

yukiyuji

Apr 16, 2004
Macau,China
home.kimo.com.tw
their are People's Liberation Army Navy 054 (Maanshan)class frigate...
in fact ,PLA just buile two this class frigate,but i
love it very much,and my fleet neet a new frigate
(too many aircraft carrier and big warship....),
so i built sixteen frigate.......

weisswurst

Jul 8, 2004
MI, USA
These are very nice. I'd like to try building a Japanese or American Destroyer from WWII but haven't seen a free one anywhere (I don't think I've found one for sale yet either). If only some talented designer would create them (not so subtle hint). Anyway, beautiful models. Thanks for making them available to the rest of us.

weisswurst

Jul 8, 2004
MI, USA
Thanks for the info on the destroyers. I have since found that JSC makes several US and at least one Japanese destroyer. The Hobby Factory sells a combination JSC kit with the USS Ward, two subs and a PBY-3 all for $4.00 US. Wow, I think I found my destroyer and a PBY as a bonus.

R

RyanShort1

I just got that USS Ward kit (along with the Halinski P-51D) from Lighthouse and it looks pretty nice. That Catalina and midget sub are REALLY small. I think I'm gonna do a scan first. I don't quite trust my fingers on this one.

Ryan

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Yuki

Can I ask you to post some close up photos of each type of ship you have designed, I would love to see how they should look when finished please.

When and if you have time

Thanks

Rob