My Midnight Rooftop Meeting in Gotham City diorama

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
I had already posted this photo of my "Midnight Rooftop Meeting in Gotham City" diorama in my introduction post. Its all made with my own textures that I created in Photoshop. I just found out that I won the Go Figure News DIORAMA-RAMA contest with this design. They are currently at the New York City Comi-con so I'm not sure what I have won besides bragging rights. I'm one happy camper. It helps make me feel better since I just lost over a years worth of design work due to a system crash early this week.

Attachments

• Midnight Meeting in Gotham City.jpeg
    Midnight Meeting in Gotham City.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28

Lee Clifton

I had already posted this photo of my "Midnight Rooftop Meeting in Gotham City" diorama in my introduction post. Its all made with my own textures that I created in Photoshop. I just found out that I won the Go Figure News DIORAMA-RAMA contest with this design. They are currently at the New York City Comi-con so I'm not sure what I have won besides bragging rights. I'm one happy camper. It helps make me feel better since I just lost over a years worth of design work due to a system crash early this week.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
If your art has acclaim, that is always worth bragging about .... :D
And, if you can back it up, even the better...... ;)

Oh wait, I guess you didn't ........:(
Bummer, to lose all that work. I'm sorry to hear it....:Computer:

Lee Clifton

If your art has acclaim, that is always worth bragging about .... :D
And, if you can back it up, even the better...... ;)

Oh wait, I guess you didn't ........:(
Bummer, to lose all that work. I'm sorry to hear it....:Computer:

Thanks DanBKing. Its partly my fault for not running enough DVD backups and not realizing that my backup drive wasn't large enough to contain my desktop files. It will give me a chance to re-design the work maybe better this time. I do really hate loosing all of my research files. You know how the internet is, I may never find the research again.