My Layout, SWPrr

C

Catt

Don't know about Jac-Van Dist.Co,I 've never heard of them.J.A.White is still around I believe.

WM-N-fan

Jan 27, 2002
Hagerstown Md.
How about the printing company on the side?

Track: $220
Table: $50-100 (Not sure, because of labor)
Scenery: $60
Industries: $70 ($90 w/ printing company)

Total: I think nearly $400

eatst14

Apr 17, 2002
Greensburg
geocities.com
Thanks everyone for your help,
I took a look on Monday, at what you guys thought was a good price, right before i had someone come over and look at the layout. Anyway, i only had about 5 min, so i didnt get a chance to reply, so again i wanted to take the time and say thanks.

Anyway, I may have sold it, he is only willing to pay 400 for it, which seems on the low end, but since its been up for sale for 2 months and hes the only one who has been serious enough to come take a look at it, i told him id think about it.

Anyway we have it worked out that if no one comes forward to purchase it for more than 400 by june, hes got it, if someone does come forward, then ill be sure to give him teh opportunity to offer more.

Anyway, thanks everyone! Ill be able to start my new layout with teh money i get from selling this one, and then ill start posting new pics.

Im going to take some more pics this week, and post em, so that u can see more of teh laouy as it is before it gets sold

Ed
Eatst14@yahoo.com