My layout Progress

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
The thread was a nice step by step illustration of layout construction even if the layout is being dismantled. Best wishes on your new concept!
Ralph

viperman

I like the way this looks so far. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next rendition. I myself am still only on my first layout, and not too far into it either. Plan on using this one as mainly a learning experience so I know what to bring to the table next time around. So far it's coming along pretty nicely. I'll have to post pics one of these days

wickman

thanks guys
Actually I took all that work off the bench work and decided to do an around the wall. I'm presently working on the below table staging area bench work. This layout will be dcc I have all the pecos on the way as well as a dozen new steamers. Pics will start coming once I start layoing track:)

wickman

No kits I used woodland scenic rock molds painfully layered ontop of each other and everyother one I'd put on I'd give it a good push to crack it you get a real nice effect that way
:wave:

Stu McGee

Very impressive and inspiring, I am getting to the point I may commit to benchwork, I have gone through enought paper to make a tree! Darn you John Armstrong, may you rest in peace.

Wickman,

It was fun to see your images, and how some look like my work... and some do not. Like that track with a train running over it that you have temporarily shimmed up. That could be at my house!

metalfrog

sure enjoyed seeing all the images you posted on your layout progress.it sure is fun to build a layout and even more fun to start a new layout which you will be doing.hopefully you can share your techniques and images again.looking forward to your progress.terry......