My latest project

ocalicreek

May 4, 2005
Puyallup, WA
groups.yahoo.com
That's more than fine for a background structure, and in fact, using the paper instead of transparancy sheet probably shows the window dirt, lines, etc. that much better. Thanks for the pictures, looks like you did an excellent job, even up close!

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
Loren - EXCELLENT !!!! Remember seeing that one on the website - yours looks BETTER than their sample !!!! OUTSTANDING - by the time you get it on the layout and detailed in, no one will know, unless they see Tony the Tiger through one of the doors ! Bob C.

Nomad

Sep 26, 2006
Elks Plain, Washington
Galen, your welcome. hope the pictures help.
Bob ,thank you. And you can't see tony, The download even comes with details and covering for the interior walls. I must say, for the price, I am really impressed with the kit and the well thought out way it was designed. I did not expect to get interior walls and floors.

Loren

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I don't know how I missed this thread! I just read through all 3 pages, and that building looks fantastic! I think I like the idea of printing the windows on white rather than clear stock. Most of those old factory buildings or warehouses have probably never ever had their windows washed on the inside, and the only washing they got on the outside was due to a rain storm. The windows would be so dirty you couldn't see through them anyway.