My KR&T RR

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Here are a few pictures of my KR&T layout. They are not very good as they were taken with one of those throw away camaras. The one's you buy, snap your photo and take the camara in for developing.

This one is of the trestle I made

What happened? No pict. Will try again

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Nice work Dick!:cool:
That control panel is awesome looking! (wiring scares me to death! :eek: :rolleyes: :D )
Is that Daylight being pulled by one of those Con-Cor PA's?

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
That's a nice looking trestle! And I really like that control panel! Great work!

What is it with thumbs, anyway? Do we not give them enough attention that they have to try to be in every shot? :)

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Thanks everybody.
Would you believe that Daylight is being pulled by a Life Like made in China. I have had it over a year and all bad publicity about the older Life Like's, this engine is one of the best I have. runs smooth either slow or fast.

I don't know what's is with thumbs!!!

I started this layout in October after tearing down the old one before Christmas a year ago.

chapmon

Dec 29, 2002
Longview, TX
Visit site
NICE LAYOUT

Although I'm in HO, I recognize good modeling when I see it. The trestle looks good.

The control panel looks awesome; however, couldn't you at least tangle up those wires a little more. Looks like my type of work.

Tongue in Cheek.

No really, great work and wish you luck. Dont worry about what you shoot with, but instead the subject that you shoot.

Mike