My introduction (again?)

The Omega Man

Jul 14, 2014
Hello everyone this is aka; The Omega Man (Morgan) and just in case I've not done this before, I'm doing this again as its been a few years since I've been here. I work for the federal government and been overseas. Now I'm back in the USA and great to be home again from being in Egypt for about a year. This website has changed a lot in its format so I need to get use to all the new controls compared to the old Zealot forum. Anyway good to see its still up and going as with its partner website; PaperModelers. I personally I'm into paper starships (Homeworld) and the like. So anyway, I'm glad to be back and enjoy seeing the skills of you builders and the extent of your imagination that you can go to!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice of you to re-Introduce yourself. We are Happy you are back. The forum has changed, but I think you will see it is all for the better. No pissing contests, much sharing and support. Got rid of all the trolls, and we have a nice peaceful environment. You'll fit right in. ;)

Reactions: Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Welcome (back) :) Omega Man, I too enjoy the Homeworld starships! I built the Khun-Lan for my son - lasted about a month before, "Daddy, it's broken...". Pretty good going for a 5 year old! ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome back (both at home in the US and here on Zealot)! Zealot has indeed changed in many ways (and all for the good!). If you need any help with getting around, please feel free to ask, we are more than happy to help you.

By all means, please post some photos of some of your models.

I hope that you like the "NEW" Zealot and what all it has to offer. I also hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Once again, welcome back home. I look forwrd to seeing some of your work!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Indeed! Make yourself comfortable and have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Welcome back !!

.. Egypt Eh.. and government sounds familiar. Like the old saying Been There - Done.. etc etc.. But I wouldn't be able to recognize anything as that was 40 years ago!;)
Enjoy being back home and Zealot and tell us what starships you have built lately!