My intro

Jyoung147

Jun 24, 2014
Hey all!
Justin from PA here. Im an avid lover of all things sci-fi, and have long been yerning to get into paper modeling. The few attempts i'd had with the medium have resulted in unmitigated disasters, and I was actually lead here by the tips section. I think I've had alot of my issues answered just by browsing for a little while, and I can't wait to get started being a contributing member of this community!

subnuke

Banned
Nov 18, 2007
Welcome aboard. Start easy, complete several simple models, and work your way up. Jumping in too deep can be frustrating but completing projects that get progressively complex is a good way build your skills set.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

You have come tot the right place for ALL THINGS SCI-FI! We have many members here who are into Sci-Fi (including myself). So hopefully, you will feel right at home. Like Subnuke said, start off with something easy and work your way up to more complicated projects.
Is there anything specific that you are interested in?

If you have any questions, comments, concern, need help or advice, please feel free to ask adn we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. Many kinds of models made here. Lots of Sci-Fi, but also many other types. I am sure you will find something you like. If you are looking for something specific, now would be the time to let people know. Get familiar with the "Rules and Policies". mostly common sense stuff, but a must read. :)