For quite a while, I have wanted to make an Inglenook Sidings Shunting Puzzle. After my last trip to the hobby store and found a couple more 50' foot cars, I decided that now was the time. I went and found that I had enough track laying around to build it, so I did some measuring to find out how long each section had to be and came up with the following track plan: I set up the track on the dining room table and had fun with it for a couple of days. Everyone in the family tried it out and liked it so I decided to build it into a transportable layout. Mooreway actually had some scrap MDF so he cut out for me a 4' x 6" board. I also got some 1x4 lumber to build the sides, but that is being taken to a shop tomorrow to get cut out. My youngest daughter loves to paint anything so I let her paint the entire top of the board the color honeycomb. Next I measured out where the track would go and marked where I needed holes and then drilled them out. Then I contact cemented the track to the board. After than I wired the power pack and tested that the track still worked. Lastly I put the cars on to make sure everything fit right and worked. I will post more pictures as this progresses. It has been a lot of fun to play with so far.