My fisrt train show

Xaniel

Today started a train show at Lisbon.

I could not loose this one!

Excelent!

Here are some pics... They are 41 in total... I only show 5. You can visit my site in a few days to see them all.

002.JPG

004.JPG

024.JPG

033.JPG

041.JPG

brakie

Great pictures! I trust you had a enjoyable day and found some good deals?

I hope to go to Berea this weekend for the big train show there..

Xaniel

2º day of the show.

Even more crowded. No pictures, but did a 30 minute video. I'll try have some clips for you guys to see.

Really cool. Enjoying every minute!

Arlaghan

WOW!!!

I love those city streets!!!

I also like the way the little field of crops came out. Great shots!

-Alex

Xaniel:
You took some great photographs. Thank you for posting the photos and the link to the ones on your website. I happy that you enjoyed the show. The layout scenery looked very nice.

Eric

spitfire

Great photos Luis! Nice to see what our friends "across the pond" are doing. Thanks for the link too.

cheers
Val

TR-Flyer

Hi Xaniel:

It's things like your post that make the 'WWW" such an interesting place. Nice to be able to "go" to a trainfest overseas. Thanks for taking us to the show.

Regards,
Ted

Xaniel

thks.

it's nice to have the net to show everything it is done from this side of the big sea.

thanks for all you comments.

Well... This was my first train show...

I'm the one behind all the organization of this event and I was very happy when we closed the doors at the end and we counted the beautiful amount of 2135 people... which means model railroads aren't that forgot in Portugal...

The layouts shown were all in H0 scale and the biggest one had about 60 meters of track which meant we could make some really large train compositions. It was good to see a full 33 coaches train.

In "this side of the pond" we use to say that is great the other things done all over Europe and the US and forget that we can do something equally good. That was my objective and it was fulfilled.

I met there our partner "Xaniel" and he was really good taking all those pictures. They show almost all the things in the exhibition.

Now, we're thinking about making thos exhibition far bigger... who knows one of this days you all will cross the "pond" and show us some of your works.

I hope you all have liked it.

Xaniel

Hello Ricardo, and Welcome to this fine forum called "The-Gauge"

Great show, I should say.

You'll find some very nice people around here.

interurban

Welcome to the gauge Ricardo,, that was a good show you put on .
Very glad you two are inspired to carry on with more shows.:D

Well .... I'm not in that kind of urge to put on another show... I'll need a vacation first and I need to start working in my layout...

Then, I'll start thinking about it...:D