My first website

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Well I have been hedging on doing this but I figure what the heck.

So here is my website: www.tompm.100megsfree5.com

Now this is not a finished product. I still have photos to add. Also I will be changing some of the backgrounds and layout of some of the pages. As I revise major portions I will post updates.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Awesome! I am hoping to hold the honor of being the first to link to your new site :) :) :)

Well done. I really like the way you can look up by era. It drives me nuts trying to find out what is appropriate for the 50's. It seems manufacturers want to keep it a big secret. Seems they would sell more if they advertised what a given item is appropriate for and the build date if it is on a rollin stock. Anywho, I like your site!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Thanks for the encouragement folks. Sorry about the pop up ads but right now that is all I have to work with.

Jon if you would like to link the website go right ahead. I am glad you think it is that good. The eras I placed the cars in are based on either the build dates on the cars or what information I could find on their paint scheme. Also taken into account is the type of weathering I did for the car. They may not be 100% accurate but it is good enough for me.

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I Like It!

I like it for 2 reasons.

1. It's a railroad webpage.
2. I like it more because of the roadname and its associations.

I am a Reading fan having grown up along the Norristown Branch in Manayunk. I am also a "Corridor" fan and the action that usta rocket thru Trenton on its way to Philly. Kato makes a great looking N-Scale passenger platform that reminds me quite a bit of Trenton. I'm trying to figure out if I can model at least a 2 track corridor so I can rocket my Gs thru.

Keep it up, I almost don't want to have to wait for the history.

Mark