My First Builds

ltzealot

I've completed 4 paper models so far, a Star Trek Travel Pod, Type 17 Shuttle Pod, Tardis and the Ohio House Hotel. Hopefully the images uploaded ok. A bit new to this. :-\

The Star Trek Motion Picture Travel Pod was my first completed paper model. Printed it and built it at my desk. Built it March 2009. Used scissors and glue stick out of my desk drawer. Thank you office stationary. :)
I also started a Type 17 Shuttle Pod, but never finished it.

Then I built a Tardis late September 2011. Took a couple days, as I built it in my lunch breaks.

I built the Hotel beginning of December 2011 at my desk. Was nice and easy. Only took 40mins to put together.
Looking to build more HO Scale buildings for my trains. Hmm.. my trains are another thing on the back burner.

I recently built the Star Trek Type 17 Shuttle Pod, and am in the process of trying it in different scales. I don't really know what scale. It's helping me with a personal project to build a Type 6 Shuttle.The Type 6 is a pet favourite. I guess, because they built a full scale version with interior for the actors.

I also have a Star Trek Next Generation/Voyager Phaser Rifle in the works, but it's slow. I started it sometime last year and have only a few components completed. Don't even have the stock done. Very slow going. Hope to get back to that one. Discovering Zealot has sparked my interest and enthusiasm again.

Attachments

• IMAG0790.jpg
    IMAG0790.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0791.jpg
    IMAG0791.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0858.jpg
    IMAG0858.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 23

Rogerio Silva

Itzealot

Nice builds, man! Simple, but beautiful models, and now they're unique, because no build will be exactly like any other. Just for that, your models are special!
It's good to have you here, and my story in paper modeling is a bit like yours.
Welcome!

Rogério

ltzealot

Hey thanks Rogerio.

I'm amazed by the models built here. I'm a huge fan of the Eagle Transporter, and I see people have built some impressive models.

By the way, your Thanks Giving Turkey Roast is a crack up! :)

Rogerio Silva

Itzealot

Thank you very much, but I can't take the credit for that. It was built by DAVESTAR.
Make sure you get to his thread and give him your compliments! :mrgreen:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You have done a really good job on your models.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

DAVESTAR

Hey Itzealot - thanks again for your posts, just found your thread here - nice models - can't go wrong with Star Trek! Keep building... Happy Thanksgiving ;)

ltzealot

Hey thanks Rhaven Blaack and Davestar. I really appreciate your comments.

I have started a new Type 17 Shuttle Pod, but this time I cut the original pic so I could fit a panel to a page when printing. I printed all the pages out an standard A4. Just wondering where I should post my project progress. Any suggestions guys?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey thanks Rhaven Blaack and Davestar. I really appreciate your comments.

I have started a new Type 17 Shuttle Pod, but this time I cut the original pic so I could fit a panel to a page when printing. I printed all the pages out an standard A4. Just wondering where I should post my project progress. Any suggestions guys?

You can post your projects in the appropriate sections (i.e. SCI-FI, Militaria, or what ever genre the that particular model belongs in).

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!