My Dream

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by atamjeet, Apr 24, 2007.

1. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

hmmm, i saw this pic somewhere, i think these are plastic kits, but my dream is to have such a collection of paper models at my home... god kows whether this dream will be fulfilled or not... what are ur views guys?
  2. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

hmmm, i saw this pic somewhere, i think these are plastic kits, but my dream is to have such a collection of paper models at my home... god kows whether this dream will be fulfilled or not... what are ur views guys?
  3. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

some more..........
  4. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

some more..........
  5. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

and some more.........
  6. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

and some more.........
  7. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

and at last some more.......
  8. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

and at last some more.......
  9. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Most of them are to be found in cardstock.
  10. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Most of them are to be found in cardstock.
  11. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Reminds me of a house we looked at last year as a potential buy. It had a large bedroom in the basement, and the walls were lined with waterline style model ships. Must have been hundreds of them!! I got "one of those looks" from The MIssus when I said "If we buy this house, I want the models to come with it"...

I vote "Go for it", atamjeet. I'm still trying to get my room that I can make look like that!! ;)
  12. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Reminds me of a house we looked at last year as a potential buy. It had a large bedroom in the basement, and the walls were lined with waterline style model ships. Must have been hundreds of them!! I got "one of those looks" from The MIssus when I said "If we buy this house, I want the models to come with it"...

I vote "Go for it", atamjeet. I'm still trying to get my room that I can make look like that!! ;)
  13. airbob

airbob Member

Atamjeet,
    You have the dream....."a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step...".....take that step!...:grin: ....Bob out...
  14. airbob

airbob Member

Atamjeet,
    You have the dream....."a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step...".....take that step!...:grin: ....Bob out...
  15. DrBill

DrBill Member

What a wonderful goal! I wish I could look forward to a life long enough to complete that many in card... Let's see, 100 models at about 3 a year makes me 100 when I'm done. That should work! Just be sure you buy a very big cabinet. A 1:33 B-25 won't fit on that 8-inch shelf....
  16. DrBill

DrBill Member

What a wonderful goal! I wish I could look forward to a life long enough to complete that many in card... Let's see, 100 models at about 3 a year makes me 100 when I'm done. That should work! Just be sure you buy a very big cabinet. A 1:33 B-25 won't fit on that 8-inch shelf....
  17. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

exactally, but for me, it takes me no more than 2-3 weeks to complete one airplane, i have made 6-7 models in last 3months....
    and yes dat b-25 wont fit, i have started making a russian warbird DB-3T, but its length is 443mm, so i took the print outs at 80% of the original size and by this way that big bomber will be able to fit in ma cabinet which i already have
  18. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

exactally, but for me, it takes me no more than 2-3 weeks to complete one airplane, i have made 6-7 models in last 3months....
    and yes dat b-25 wont fit, i have started making a russian warbird DB-3T, but its length is 443mm, so i took the print outs at 80% of the original size and by this way that big bomber will be able to fit in ma cabinet which i already have
  19. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Hehe... I'd love to have that large of a collection ... I'd be a basket case building it though.
  20. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Hehe... I'd love to have that large of a collection ... I'd be a basket case building it though.