My design strike noir gundam

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Tang.L.B, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tang.L.B

Tang.L.B Member

2. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

wow impressive model tang is this kit available for download or is it the kit you have to buy from cafe naver.
    rob
  3. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

excellent design! :thumb:
    nice job man! is there patlabor design too?

Jules
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Rob, I don't think Tang is releasing the kit in any way from my conversations with him... But if you get in touch with him in person, I'm sure he'll share the kit ^^
  5. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

6. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I love this! Damn I'm being converted to a Gundam nut I think!! This is a great model, pity it may not be released but I'd love to get my hands on one.

I don't think there are enough Gundam out there in paper. Unless there's a place that I don't know about?
  7. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Do you know about Mehanic8or? or maybe Angelfire? Or even Pepakura? Or perhaps My gundam models? (the site, not actually mine)?
  8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Skip, there might not be many gundam models in this forum, but you can find hordes of them elsewhere (mostly commercial though). Many people I knew actually thought gundams were the only papercraft available.
  9. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

No, I've seen the ones at Pepakura and I like them alot like the Hazel Gundam.

I've never bought a commercial kit, mainly because I don't have the means and because there are so many good quality free models out there.

Do you two have links?? I found a site once with loads of them but that site was apparently a pirate site and the files were corrupt and loaded with viruses.

I'm going to start designing one soon I think but would be greatfulto see more and maybe get to build some too.
    I'd love to see more, PM me if you could to avoid hijacking this thread. :)
  10. Soaring

Soaring Guest

I'll PM the links, just check your PM's right now.. :)
  11. Tang.L.B

Tang.L.B Member

I like the cardmodel which design by myself. And all the GUNDAM that I send is designed and made by myself.
    You can find after comparing with it and what I make are totally different, in fact my design is earlier by two months than NAVER, but my deadline is much slower.
    In addition, the other RX-79 [G ] that model send whom I draw by hand, so I can not share with you. So sorry for it! Stiekr Noir gundam is my first time to use 3D software to assist designing, I do not want to be download on Internet temporarily, but I am willing to share it with the friends who has the same hobby privately. Here is my new designing model PTX-015R.
    [​IMG]
  12. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Can you PM me the Strike Noir thingy? :) Tis a great Chritmas Present man!
  13. Soaring

Soaring Guest

By the way, if the model is EVER sent :D I won't give it out to anyone, except my little brother, who wanted to know where to download this as soon as I showed it to him. Does it have any points of articulation?
  14. Tang.L.B

Tang.L.B Member

give me your E-MAIL,I have sent the drawing to your E-MAIL
  15. Soaring

Soaring Guest

16. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Ehehehe, Mesa so happy, I'm preparing a box to put it in :) :D :) :D
  17. Tang.L.B

Tang.L.B Member

I have already sent
  18. Soaring

Soaring Guest

!!!Lemme check!
  19. Soaring

Soaring Guest

Ehm, sorry for being a nuisance, but how do I access the model? I can't read japanese, or is it korean? Not sure. Still, I saw the loading button and it directed me to calender things T_T Can ya help me?

EDIT: I did not see the top, I',m sorry. Thanks man, Merry Christmas!
  20. Soaring

Soaring Guest

ARE YOU SERIOUS>!>!??!?!?!?! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH! *Sorry for the poor usage of grammar*
    THANK YOU! Anyways, it's 10:50 PM here, Christmas Eve, I'm gonna rap this baby up and put it under the tree :) Plus, Last questions, How long did this take you? Was it hard? Is there any Articulated points? :D And what are your other future models :) Please reply? AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.