My curent project.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Marcin, congratulations to your talent in scratchbuilding, and welcome to the Gauge!

This looks great all around. It shows what can be done with patience, fantasy and dedication - and all that with simple tools and materials.

Hehe, makes me proud that our Swiss Army knife is capable to do such fine model work! Marcin, I never thought of using my knife for such model work - but surely I'll give it a try in the near future. So you found one more use of that universal tool - great!

DanPick, don't underestimate the sharpness of a properly honed Swiss Army knife! In the hands of a talented modeller it works wonders, as we can see here.

Ron

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Wow! Great detailing!
The furniture looks great. This is very fine modelling, Marcin.

Is this a wood fired cooking oven in the kitchen? I also noted that you have a stove in every room. Is this still common in Poland?

Now I am curious how the rest of the furniture and the rooms in the upper story will turn out... :thumb:

Ron

Marcin

Oct 17, 2004
New York
www.freewebs.com
Hello. Yes RailRon this is a wood and coal fired cooking oven in the kitchen. I have made heat furnaces i two rooms. One of them is much bigger beacause it has to heat up two rooms. This way of heating houses is not common anymore in Poland but I know that some people still use it. In this builging it still exists.

Marcin

Oct 17, 2004
New York
www.freewebs.com
smile.gif
I'm just using a Swiss knife just to help me out with the bricks. For all the cuts I'm using exacto and carpenter knifes.

Engineshop: For now on I'm goining to leave the interior as it is. I just spend way too much time on it
smile.gif
. The good news is that I will have removable floors and roof so I can always come back to it later on.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Marcin, forgive me for being so slow to check out this thread, but some how I missed it, that sure is remarkable work your doing. and no, I am not going to remark on your choice of tools, I never comment on a person with bigger tools than mine, and as you get the results you do, why would I?.

hope to see more of your work in the future...great job... have a good one..steve