My compliments to all of you

C

Catt

When I asked Dave for this forum and volinteered to mod it I thought I would see some really great scratchbuilding and kit bashing.

I just want to say you certainly have not disappointed me.I believe the Gauge (Big Blue :D ) has some of the best most innovative modelers in the world posting here.

My compliments to all of you.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I fully agree, and I'd like to add that I've been inspired by seeing how others here have done things and their willingness to help and explain how they've accomplished what they did. If I am able to do something even close to what I see, it's because of what I've learned here from others.:)

Don

Blake

Jul 19, 2002
Northern New Jersey
www.BlakeDTatar.com
It really is a great forum with some excellent modelers. It's great to see what others are up to (there are so few of us scratch builders left these days). I am always shocked at the quality of the things I see built by you guys. It's very insightful and inspiring. It motivates me to do better. Thanks to all of you. Keep up the great work and keep those photos coming.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Catt, I'll second what Robin said - thank you and Dave for giving all of us the opportunity to exchange our experiences, looking for advice, finding new answers to old problems - and generally have a good time while feeling at home among friends. :) :) :)

We are lucky indeed to have a bunch of the most gifted and ingenious modelers among us, which are happy to share their expertise with all of us. And the most important message (in our less-than-optimal-times anyway :( ) is: You don't have to be a millionaire to achieve fantastic results in our great hobby!

It's amazing what I already learned in the few months I am participating here. Now I only hope to reciprocate a bit when I find more time for active modeling... :eek:

If the Gauge didn't already exist, it would be most urgent to invent it! :D

Ron

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
My time on The Gauge is, unfortunately, limited most of the time. So I have to husband my time to the areas that have the greatest interest to me. Scratchin' & Bashin' (along with the N/Z Scale forum) is right up at the top of my list! This has been a great source of information and ideas!