My Chrismas Haul from Grandma hehehe

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
One question, i have an SP SD40-T2 and it doesn't have the large speed lettering on it:frowns: , was you lucky enough to get that scheme on any of yours?:confused: CANT WAIT to see 'em Josh!:thumb::mrgreen:

Got the package yesterday, opened it up today, looked at all 4 of the SP SD40T-2's and none of them had the speed lettering on them, guess I wasnt lucky enough either lol

I was for the most part happy with everything, altho almost every blue box I opened there was a suprice inside, mostly broken stuff that I know was already broken before shipping but was not mentioned at the time when I bought the stuff. Most of it can be fixed I think tho so all and all im happy with everything. Ill be posting some pics in a lil while of all the new engines and cars.

Everything need work tho, weather it be parts glued back together, railings installed/detail parts installed/re-installed or new trucks/couplers, there is something to do on all them, these were pretty much all small projects but still worth it. They are all pretty old too and could prolly use a nice cleaning, inside and out. Pics to come in a lil bit