My Book-need input (not cardmodel related)

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by thewoodengraver, Jul 19, 2006.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I messaged rickstef to make sure this post is okay, it is.

I have been a self-taught Wood Engraver for ten years now. I have taught many people to engrave easily with amazing accuracy, including a nine year old neighbor who made me a "going away" present before he moved.:grin:

I have decided, in my old age (chuckle) and due to my ever increasing loss of clear eyesight (comes from building 'em tiny ships!) to write a book called;
    "Wood Engraving Made Easy".

If you think this will be a good idea for a book (see my webpage link below) or have any comments at all, please sign my guestbook on the same page.
    If enough people reply, I will finish the book sooner and have it published.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Wood Engraving Made Easy
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Ummmmmmmm........... this is from the dummy that signed your guestbook........ on the question email w/finished........... make that a "yes" please.

ID withheld to protect the dummy....... My ID will be hidden right??

Why is it showing it's me that did this............. dang it...... quit.....stop........ STOP ......... now everybody knows I'm a dummy........ wait.......... can you see this?.............Arrrrg!

dummy john
  3. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Whichever voice in yer head told you that you was a dummy was LYING to you. Next time it pipes in with "dummy", tell it "thank you for sharing" and remember that he lies.